ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: Reminder: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Deadline for review - 13 January - PI Draft Initial Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Reminder: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Deadline for review - 13 January - PI Draft Initial Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:14:44 +0000

I finished going through the entire document including the portions we covered
in our meeting last week.  I to ask everyone to review the attached document
with particular focus on the redlined edits made and the comments.  If you
already reviewed the redlined edits done last week, it should be sufficient to
just focus on the new edits and comments I added; to make that easier, I
inserted a comment for all of the new edits I suggested and used blue font in
the comment box so if you can just look at the ones where the comment is in
blue font or has a green background.
As we discussed on the call last week, all additional editing should be done
online and communicated on this list before next week's meeting.  Because this
week's meeting is our last one before the publication deadline of 19 January,
the plan for the meeting will be to focus on issues where a decision is needed
rather than on word smithing.  If there is any extra time, which is probably
unlikely, we can try to word smith any text where anyone has special concerns.

Assuming that J. Scott, the co-chairs and staff are okay with this, the plan
will be to go through the items in the document that have a comment shown with
the green background.  So please familiarize yourself with those before the
meeting on Wednesday.  Unless anyone suggests otherwise regarding any redlined
edits in the attached version for which the comments do not have a green
background, we will assume the edits are acceptable.

If anyone has any questions, please ask them.  Thanks in advance for your
cooperation.

Chuck