ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Agenda and documents for WG call on Wednesday 22 April

  • To: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mary Wong'" <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Agenda and documents for WG call on Wednesday 22 April
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 19:56:54 +0000

My apologies to Jeff Neuman for accidentally referring to him as “Jeff Neustar”
in the e-mail below.
(I need a brain reboot after extensive travel last week.)

Looking forward to tomorrow’s discussion…
Anne

[cid:image001.gif@01D07C32.A4880110]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>