ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated public comment review tool

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated public comment review tool
  • From: Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 14:11:18 -0400

I'm unable to attend tomorrow (and that probably goes for Anne and Michael
Graham as well, as we are all in San Diego for the International Trademark
Association (INTA) annual meeting; and goes double for J Scott Evans, since
he is the current President of INTA).

Therefore, I'm all in favor of cancelling tomorrow's meeting.f

Greg