ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: P&I WG Self-assessment

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: P&I WG Self-assessment
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 21:59:06 +0000

Thanks to the seven WG members who have completed the self-assessment.  That is
very much appreciated.  But that is less than 18% of the WG members so the
results would not be very representative of the full WG.

I want to sincerely encourage more of you to complete the self-assessment.
Remember that the questionnaire is slated to be disabled at the end of Monday,
3 August.

Chuck