ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: P&I WG Self-assessment

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: P&I WG Self-assessment
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 17:05:18 +0000

Thanks for letting us know, Wolf-Ulrich ­ we will check and let you know
if/when the survey is reactivated.

Please allow staff to also take this opportunity to thank Maureen and others
for their very kind words about the staff support for this WG. It was
wonderful to have the mix of experience and diversity in this WG that we
got, and it was very good to know that we had generous ³ICANN veterans² who
contributed as much as they could, and who watched over our efforts. Maureen
­ we hope that you are doing well and look forward to seeing and working
with you again in the very near future.

Best,
Mary

Mary Wong