ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Diaz statement of interest

  • To: <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Diaz statement of interest
  • From: "Diaz, Paul" <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:16:02 -0500

Paul Diaz Statement of Interest

I am a full-time employee of Network Solutions LLC, an ICANN-accredited
registrar that is owned by global growth equity firm General Atlantic.
I currently serve as Network Solutions' Policy & Ethics Manager.  My
daily responsibilities include handling ICANN-related issues, corporate
advocacy at the local, state and federal levels, and administering
Network Solutions' business ethics program.

I have no ownership interest in Network Solutions, its affiliated,
ICANN-accredited registrars (NameSecure L.L.C. and TLDS L.L.C d/b/a
SRSplus), nor in any current registry operator.  I am not in possession
of any registry sensitive or proprietary information.  To the best of my
knowledge, I have no ownership interest in any entity that currently has
business before the GNSO or ICANN.

My commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy development outcomes is
focused on their potential impacts on Network Solutions and/or its
affiliated registrars.

Network Solutions is a member of the United States Council for
International Business (USCIB).  The USCIB is a member of the Business
Constituency of the GNSO.  Our primary interest in the USCIB is the DNS
and Internet Identifiers Working Group.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>