ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] PDP WG: meeting follow up

  • To: "Liz Williams" <lizawilliams@xxxxxxx>, <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] PDP WG: meeting follow up
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:48:18 -0500

Thanks Liz for this contribution.  I believe this fits in well with the
5 stages we discussed during the face-to-face meeting (although yours
has 4).  The next step is for ICANN staff (Margie, Marika, etc.), to
take the slides from the presentation, the brainstorming list, and the
items in your list and incorporate them in an initial list for the
development of the work plan.

We will discuss that as well as well as the preparation of the Work Plan
and the election of a permanent Chair next week on our conference call.

Margie/Marika - Can we please send out the doodle to find a good time
for most/all of the PDP WT to discuss these items?

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.