ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] FW: nomenclature

  • To: <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] FW: nomenclature
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:01:41 -0400

Just sending this to the full group because I did not see this posted on the
list

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.