ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Follow-up on our last PDP call

  • To: "Bertrand de La Chapelle" <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>, Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Margie Milam" <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Follow-up on our last PDP call
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:20:10 -0400

Thanks for this!  I was just going to send you an e-mail asking for the docs
you were referencing.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.