ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] The draft document I mentioned in the call

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] The draft document I mentioned in the call
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 16:28:47 +0200

Dear all,

As mentioned in the call, you will find attached again the draft document
that I had prepared after the call before the previous missed one.

It makes a distinction in the pre-PDP process between the production of a
short initial "issue paper" and a final "staff recommendation" regarding the
effective launch of a PDP or not.

In-between, additional reports could be requested by the Council as needed.

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")