ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] For review - new document - PDP - Planning and Initiation

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] For review - new document - PDP - Planning and Initiation
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 02:31:11 -0700

Dear All,

As a result of the lack of attendance on the previous calls and limited
discussion on the mailing list in between calls, staff proposed at the last
meeting to try to develop a tool that might facilitate the discussion on the
call as well as feedback in between meetings. In reviewing the PDP Work Plan
with notes, the staff paper and notes from previous discussions, we have
attempted to create a document that groups together an overview of the
different phases of the planning / initiation stage together with the concerns
/ questions that have been raised in relation to these particular phases, the
ideas raised during the WT calls and a placeholder for a proposed solution. Our
hope is that this tool might help in staying focused on discussing/resolving in
a systematic way the key questions the group has previously identified.

As this is just a proposal to help facilitate the discussion, we would really
appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to add to / edit this document with
any information you feel is missing or any other suggestions for improvement.
You are invited to share your suggestions on the mailing list prior to the next
call. The document has also been posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team).

Thanks,

Marika