ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Stage II - Proposal Review and Voting Thresholds

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Stage II - Proposal Review and Voting Thresholds
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:24:19 -0700

Dear All,

In anticipation of starting work on the next stage of the PDP review as
outlined in the PDP-WT workplan, I have created a template identical to the one
we are currently using to review and discuss the planning and initiation stage.
This template has not been populated yet apart from the 'issue to be addressed'
column to allow for your input and comments on this column (are there any other
issues that need to be addressed as part of this phase, or do any of the
current issues need to be rephrased?) and any other items you might want to add
such as concerns / questions.

Please share your feedback with the list and we'll start populating this
document so it is ready for review once work has been completed on the planning
and initiation stage.

With best regards,

Marika