ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Action Items from Last Week's PDP Call

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Action Items from Last Week's PDP Call
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff, et. al.

Our group's work will dovetail nicely with these issues.  We are drafting
guidelines for groups that are charged with preparing a charter for a WG and
guidelines for running a WG.  The guidelines for running a WG assume that the
WG has been given a charter by the sponsoring organization.

J. Scott

 j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.