ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Possible Face to Face Meeting

  • To: "Neuman,Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Possible Face to Face Meeting
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:30:31 -0700

Jeff and Group:

I conditionally support this idea, with the following assumptions /
qualifications:

1.  That ICANN intends to sponsor travel (airfare & lodging, at minimum)
for the RSG participants.  This would essentially be myself, as Paul is
local to the DC area (might mean a long commute, however).

2.  That our agenda is sufficiently ambitious as to either (1)
dramatically shorten the lifecycle of this working group, (2) decrease
the frequency / length of recurring meetings, or (3) both (1) and (2).
This to ensure the best use of everyone's time away from the office and
travel.

3.  That the scheduled F2F does not conflict with other travel
commitments.

Thanks--

J.