ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Feedback requested - PDP-WT face to face meeting

  • To: <gakuru@xxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Feedback requested - PDP-WT face to face meeting
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:02:39 -0500

Marika, if the meeting is in Washington, DC, then I can participate. I am
participating as an individual, not as a part of a constituency. So, if it is
elsewhere, I will not likely to be able to pay for travel. I pay for all my
ICANN trips personally, like many others, and I'm still recovering from Seoul..
:-)
BUT, if they are scheduled in a way that I can, I will participate remotely to
the greatest extent possible if they are held elsewhere.