ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting

  • To: <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 18:59:01 -0500

Avri,

I apologize if you believe that.  I thought I was taking some of the language
from your e-mails, but like I said, I am happy to be corrected.  Can you please
point out what has been distorted so I can make sure th record is corrected?

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.