ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Nairobi Attendance - please confirm

  • To: Sophia <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Nairobi Attendance - please confirm
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 10:49:18 -0500

 My feedback from UN is : business as usual is going on;  take precautions you
would take in any of the cities where ICANN has hosted recently, such as Mexico
City, etc.  use the approved transport from airports and between hotels and
venue. Don't wander at night in a city you don't know.
I am delighted to see that I'll have colleagues to hang out with in Nairobi.
Marilyn