ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Proposed questions for stage V

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Proposed questions for stage V
  • From: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:35:18 -0700

Marika, Jeff, and Team:

First off, I seem to be having some issues with this file.  It doesn't
want to open or edit cleanly in Word, so I've used Pages.  As a result
of these difficulties, I'll post my comments in-line:

Section 1:
Suggest we add 1(h):  "What role should the WG have in proposing
performance metrics?"  I believe that tasking the PDP WG with defining
the success conditions for its proposed policies will result in narrower
and more actionable policy outputs.

Section 2:
Overall, this is a good list.  But I have some concern that these could
be seen as the various scenarios under which the Council could subvert
the consensus of the group.  Or am I reading this incorrectly?

Section 3:
No comments at this time, will see what discussion arises during
tomorrow's call.

Thanks--

J.