ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated documents posted on wiki

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated documents posted on wiki
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 06:50:48 -0800

Dear All,

An updated version of the notes for stage IV – Voting and Implementation has
been posted on the wiki (https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team)
incorporating the notes from our last meeting. Please review and let me know if
you have any edits. In addition, the updated version of the questions for stage
V – Policy Effectiveness and Compliance can be found there as well.

Reminder: Please complete the survey for stage V (go to
http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22A6TP5YEX7) by 9 February at the latest.

Thanks,

Marika