ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] New Poll on Nairobi attendance

  • To: <jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] New Poll on Nairobi attendance
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:02:45 -0500

I am attending Kenya.
There are a number of business users/BC members attending. In addition, we are
doing an outreach event to business users with the local host.  I admit that
the PPSC wasn't the highest item on the informal poll of 'topics of high
interest' to the regional business attendees -- SORRY! I presently have working
time on my agenda for this group. If we are cancelling, I will be able to do
some sightseeing in the nearby park.
BUT, I will miss you guys. I was looking forward to two hours of stimulating
word smithing.
See all on the call today.
Marilyn Cade