ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] New Poll on Nairobi attendance

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] New Poll on Nairobi attendance
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:53:21 -0500

Hi,

Yes, time zones are a challenge, but as someone who has been doing middle of
night meetings for years, all i can say is that for many people it is better
then jet lag.

It does sound like hubs or something hublike are being considered.  If so, one
of the constraints is to be sure it is in a place that support the odd hour
(for the local hub) meetings and that has the ability to support several
different remote participation possibilities as a time.

of course this is way of topic for this list - my apologies.
is there a remote hub discussion list?

a.