ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] New Poll on Nairobi attendance

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] New Poll on Nairobi attendance
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:41:24 +0100

Hi all,

Apologies for not having been present enough in the last discussions. I
regret it.

But I definitely intend to be in Nairobi.

Hope to see those of you who will be there.

Best

Bertrand

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")