ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] REMINDER FOR MEETING ON THURSDAY MARCH 25, 2010 (PLEASE READ)

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] REMINDER FOR MEETING ON THURSDAY MARCH 25, 2010 (PLEASE READ)
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 22:59:24 -0400

REMINDER - BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE US MOVED THE CLOCKS AHEAD ONE HOUR, THE
CALL IS ACTUALLY AT 10:30 AM EASTERN TIME AS OPPOSED TO THE NORMAL 9:30 AM
EASTERN TIME IN THE US.  I don't believe I got a call-in number for this, so
Gisella, can you please send that around?  Given the later time, we will try to
keep call to 1 hour.

Thanks!

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.