ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated overarching issues document posted

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated overarching issues document posted
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:54:03 -0400

Marika, thanks so much for this. One comment -- Overarching Issues is a term
presently 'in use' within the broader gTLD DAG, where such issues include the
actual undertaking of a true economic analysis of the eco system; root server
scalability, etc.
I would suggest that for our PDP process we clarify that we are referencing
issues related to the PDP, so that we are not accidently creating confusion
about a more 'controversial' set of overarching issues.
Jus a thought that might be useful to consider re 'terminology'/naming of
documents.
Marilyn CadeBC memberFrom: marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx