ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] For your review - updated documents

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] For your review - updated documents
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 01:40:45 -0700

Dear All,

An updated version of the document on overarching issues in relation to the PDP
has been posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team) including notes from last
week’s meeting.

You’ll also find on the wiki the latest version of the draft Initial Report.
Please remember that the deadline for submitting edits / comments on chapters
3-7 is 15 May. Comments on the other sections of the document are of course
also welcome.

As discussed, I’ll be sending out separate email threads shortly on the first
batch of outstanding recommendations in the report. You are encouraged to
provide your feedback on the mailing list so we can make optimal progress on
the next meeting of the PDP-WT coming Thursday 13 May.

Thanks,

Marika