ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated version of flow chart posted + your input requested

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated version of flow chart posted + your input requested
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 09:38:13 -0700

Dear All,

An updated version of the PDP flow chart document has been posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team) for your review. An
additional chart has been added for ‘other GNSO processes’ as well as a
proposed flow chart for stage II. It is the intention to add a legend to the
flow chart with a short explanation on each of the recommendations, but in
order to do so, I would like to strongly encourage you to provide your input on
the draft recommendations in the report, especially those that were circulated
to the mailing list last week. We don’t have much time left until the Brussels
meeting and it would really help if members of the WT would provide their input
on the draft recommendations or provide proposed language for consideration for
those recommendations were no draft language is available yet. As discussed,
there were there is no clear consensus yet, different options or specific
questions could be put forward for community consideration and feedback.

With best regards,

Marika