ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] For Final Review - PDP WT Initial Report

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] For Final Review - PDP WT Initial Report
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 03:13:42 -0700

Dear All,

Please find an updated version of the PDP-WT Initial Report posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team) for final review. This
version includes the edits discussed on yesterday’s call, and those provided by
Avri and Jeff. I have added an annex with a list of all the recommendations to
facilitate the review of the flow charts as I did not manage to have both a
summary and a readable chart on one page – in this way, you can have the list
of recommendations at hand while going through the flow charts. To facilitate
review, you will find a redline as well as a clean version posted.

Please share any comments / edits you have with the mailing list as soon as
possible, but no late than Sunday 30 May at 18.00 UTC. Following that the
document will be posted and a public comment forum will be opened. My proposal
would be to run the public comment period for 45 days, noting that the WT will
have the possibility to extend it if deemed necessary.

Thanks for all your hard work!!

Marika