ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: [council] PDP-WT Initial Report

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: [council] PDP-WT Initial Report
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:24:11 -0400

Thank you Marika and group for all your hard work.  Now the real fun begins!

We are still having our meeting this Thursday at our regularly scheduled time
and need to begin our discussion about the workshop event in Brussels.

Thanks again!

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.