ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] For review - presentation and updated version of outstanding issues

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] For review - presentation and updated version of outstanding issues
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 04:02:01 -0800

Dear All,

The next meeting of the PDP-WT will take place in Cartagena on Monday 6
December from 7.30 – 9.00 local time (see
http://cartagena39.icann.org/node/15343). In preparation for that meeting,
you'll find posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team) an updated version of the
outstanding issues document which includes the notes from our last meeting as
well as a slide presentation on the new PDP. As discussed, everyone is
encouraged to discuss the new PDP and next steps (especially the upcoming
public comment period) during constituency day with their respective
stakeholder groups / constituency. The slide presentation is intended as a tool
to assist you in this effort. Of course, I'm also happy to come and present to
any of the stakeholder groups and/or constituencies if needed. Please feel free
to adapt the presentation as you see fit for your respective groups and/or
suggest any changes.

With best regards,

Marika