ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated outstanding issues document + action items

  • To: PDP WT <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Updated outstanding issues document + action items
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 10:31:23 -0500

Hi,

I tend to agree with you.  That is why I was suggesting that the negotiating
team could recommend a re-vote.  I would not have chosen to give the AC the
control of that recommendation but would rather give it to the group doing the
discussion.

And while I would not recommend we be explicit about the reason for the basis
of that decision, I could see including an 'inter alia' clause, i.e. something
like: 'the reason for recommending a re-vote could include, but is not limited
to, new information, considerations that were missed in the original Council
discussions, Mars having entered Aries, ...

a.