ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Questions / comments - the meaning of "act"

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Questions / comments - the meaning of "act"
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 21:45:06 +0100

Hi,

No problem.  I know I should have raised this before but as I said only because
became acutely aware of the inaccuracy and prejudicial language as we discussed
it further.  I will comment on this during the comment period.

At least now I am all fired up on the topic and know what needs to be said.

thanks
a.