ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Cancelling today's meeting

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Cancelling today's meeting
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 12:19:00 -0400

All,

Yesterday's session with the GNSO Council went really well on the PDP and I
believe we have the presentation nailed down for Wednesday.   Unless anyone
strongly disagrees, I am inclined to cancel today's session.

For the workshop on Wednesday, we (the entire PDP-WT) will be on the stage in
the Grand Ballroom.  I will do the presentation and ask questions of the
audience if no questions come up, but I would like as many of you as possible
to answer questions that come up, just as you all did really well yesterday.
(Thanks again for that!).

I have talked to a number of people here and everyone was impressed with the
document we put out and the work we have done.   The finish line is around the
corner.

Thanks everyone and see you on Wednesday.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
Office: +1.571.434.5772  Mobile: +1.202.549.5079  Fax: +1.703.738.7965 /
jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx>  /
www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.