ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action items for Monday's PDP-WT meeting

  • To: PDP <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Action items for Monday's PDP-WT meeting
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 16:29:47 -0400

Hi,

The reason I feel compelled to request the addition of  ", and not required,"
is that when i was draft by the Israeli Army, oh so very very long ago in my
youth, they 'invited me' to come in.  Of course this was an invitation that
could not be refused.  Ever since, when I see an invitation or strong
encouragement, I wonder if i am allowed to say no; not that being disallowed
would necessarily stop me, but it might stop others.

a.