ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Reminder: ICANN Community Wiki is now fully operational!

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Reminder: ICANN Community Wiki is now fully operational!
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 06:48:01 -0700

Reminder: ICANN Community Wiki is now fully operational!

Effective June 1st 2011 the ICANN Socialtext wiki is being retired. All of the
original data has been successfully migrated to the new Community Wiki, which
is located at http://community.icann.org.

Please be sure to update all of your Bookmarks or Favorites to reflect the new
Community Wiki!

ICANN will continue to maintain the system online till 30th June 2011, after
which time a backup will be retained  in case of an emergency.

In order to ensure that this has been a smooth transition, we have been working
closely with the various SO/AC groups and Policy Staff in strategizing a
rollout plan. This involved setting up the new workspaces, migrating the data
and any attendant clean-up required of the data or structure within a given
workspace.  (We thank these teams for all of their time and support on this
effort!)

In addition to the individual SO/AC workspaces, there are:

 1.  Board Resolutions Tab
 2.  Projects Tab - (Project workspaces can be created on request)
 3.  Help Tab - (contains training guides and offers advice on how to obtain
assistance)

Like before, during the Singapore Meeting next month we are also offering
training on the new workspaces on the basic tools needed to navigate the
Community Wiki.

If there are any concerns or issues please contact your SO/AC representative or
submit an email to the ICANN Community Wiki Help Desk
community-help@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:community-help@xxxxxxxxx>.

Regards,

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat