ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Issue of who can request deferral of consideration of an issue

  • To: <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Issue of who can request deferral of consideration of an issue
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 09:25:20 +0200

I understand the request for deferral as a chance for council members to
discuss policy matters more deeply within their communities which could be an
SG, constituency or any GNSO related community. This applies to all council
members.

So I support the proposal

Kind regards
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben

Deutsche Telekom AG
Service Headquarters
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben
Am Propsthof 49-51, 53121 Bonn, Germany
+49 2244 873999 (Phone)
+49 2244 873955 (Fax)
+49 151 1452 5867 (Mobile)
E-Mail: knobenw@xxxxxxxxxx
www.telekom.com <http://www.telekom.com/>

Life is for sharing.

Deutsche Telekom AG
Supervisory Board: Prof. Dr. Ulrich Lehner (Chairman)
Board of Management: René Obermann (Chairman),
Dr. Manfred Balz, Reinhard Clemens, Niek Jan van Damme,
Timotheus Höttges, Edward R. Kozel, Thomas Sattelberger
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6794
Registered office: Bonn
WEEE reg. no. DE50478376

Big changes start small – conserve resources by not printing every e-mail.