ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed Working Group Team Charter

  • To: "'J. Scott Evans'" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed Working Group Team Charter
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:24:20 +0000

Dear J Scott and all,

Please find my suggestions on the charter, which I made in the red-lined
version. It is just a couple of things at this stage. If there are any more
suggestions I will send a subsequent email before our call.

J. Scott thanks for taking the initiative on this.

With appreciation

Konstantinos

Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis

Lecturer in IT&T Law, Panellist,
Chair Membership Committee,
Global Internet Governance Academic Network,
University of Strathclyde,
The Law School,
141 St James Road,
Glasgow G4 0LT.