RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Statement of Interest template
- To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Statement of Interest template
- From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 09:45:38 -0700
Statement of Interest of Tim Ruiz
- The participant's current vocation, employer and position:
Vice President of Corporate Development and Policy for GoDaddy.com, Inc.
- The type of work performed in the bullet above:
Identify/Coordinate strategic opportunities. Represent GoDaddy.com in
the Registrar Constituency and develop/recommend/champion GoDaddy.com
positions on relevant ICANN policy issues.
- Identify any financial ownership or senior management/leadership
interest in registries, registrars or other entities that are
stakeholders or interested parties in ICANN or any entity with which
ICANN has a transaction, contract, or other arrangement:
GoDaddy.com is an ICANN Accredited Registrar. I am also on the Board of
Directors of doMEn, doo, the government contracted registry operator for
the .me ccTLD. I represent GoDaddy.com as a member of the dotMOBI
Advisory Group (MAG). I have been elected by MAG members to the MAG
Steering Committee and represent the MAG Steering Committee on the
dotMOBI Policy Advisory Board.
- Identify any type of commercial interest in ICANN GNSO policy
development outcomes. Is the participant representing other parties?
Policy development outcomes of the GNSO have financial/commercial impact
on ICANN Accredited Registrars, including GoDaddy.com. I have been
elected to the GNSO Council by, and represent, the Registrar
- Describe any arrangements or agreements between the participant and
any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding the participant's
service as a participant in any ICANN policy making process:
I have been elected to the GNSO Council by the Registrar Constituency
and will represent them in my work on the PPSC-WG Work Team.
- Participants must update their Statements of Interest whenever their
Understood and agree.