ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: [gnso-ppsc] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Mexico City Meetings

• To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Re: [gnso-ppsc] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Mexico City Meetings
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 17:28:19 +1100

Glen/Jeff et.al.,

Please note my apologies for these meeting(s) in my capacity as ALAC rep to the gnso-ppsc-wg & as Alan's alternate in the gnso-ppsc ... These important WG meetings unfortunately coincide with the opening session of the At-Large User Summit (which runs all Sat & Sun and part of Tue and Thur) and obviously I am committed to that... I will make sure I catch up with you and get a briefing on the outcomes of these meetings while we're in Mexico... Post Summit I'm far more available...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)

Neuman, Jeff wrote:

The meeting is scheduled for the morning. There are (or at least should be) no other GNSO conflicting meetings (or new TLD meetings).

*Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq**.**:** **NeuStar, Inc.**
*Vice President, Law & Policy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.

*Sent:* Thursday, February 05, 2009 1:35 PM
*To:* Neuman, Jeff; PPSC; gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx; Working Group
*Cc:* Glen de Saint Géry
*Subject:* RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Mexico City Meetings

I will be there.

How long does the PDPT plan to meet? There are other meetings planned for the afternoon.

Regards,

Paul Diaz

Network Solutions, LLC

*From:* owner-gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Neuman, Jeff
*Sent:* Thursday, February 05, 2009 1:26 PM
*To:* PPSC; gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx; Working Group
*Cc:* Glen de Saint Géry
*Subject:* [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Mexico City Meetings

As a reminder to the entire group, we are planning on holding meeting of both PPSC Work Teams (the PDP Work Team and the Working Group Work Team) in Mexico City on *Saturday, February 28^th at 9:00* *am local time* in Mexico. I am told conference call capabilities will be available for those of you who will be unable to travel to Mexico to be at the meeting in person. The two work team meetings will be held at the same time and therefore participation in both will not be possible.

In order to assess the attendance at these meetings, can you please let us know if you will be there in person or if you will be joining us via conference. Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you in Mexico (or hearing you on the conference calls).
*Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq**.**:** **NeuStar, Inc.**
*Vice President, Law & Policy
46000 Center Oak Plaza Sterling, VA 20166
*[ T ]** *+1 571 434 5772 *[ M ]** *+1 202 549 5079 *[ F ]** *+1 703 738-7965 *[ E ]* jeff.neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx *[ W ]* www.neustar.biz

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy