ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Moving forward

  • To: "ext J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>, "ext S. Subbiah" <subbiah@xxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Moving forward
  • From: "Soininen, Jonne (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <jonne.soininen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 00:43:12 +0200

Hi J. Scott,

As there seems to be consensus already, I'm of course ok with it. My
revision is actually quite small. In addition, as I feel the size issue is
not enforceable, I am not too worried.

So, actually I don't feel too strongly about the issue. I think we can move
forward for now.

Cheers,

Jonne.

On 3/21/09 12:26 AM, "ext J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jonne:
>
> I greatly appreciate your point of view.  Thank you.  That said, the issue of
> the revised wording was resolved.  You were the only person to object to Tim's
> wording and I called rough consensus.  Fortunately, that is not the end of
> this issue. The revised wording only relates to a subject that our team is
> going to review with regards to guidelines/protocols for GNSO Working Groups
> in the PDP process.  Accordingly, your points can still be explored more
> thoroughly in the robust exploration of this issue.  The wording we revised
> was not a conclusion but merely a parameter for one point of exploration.
> Since you have a very strong view point on this issue, might I suggest that
> you work with Tim on considering whether the Interim Working Group rules meet
> the first three points of the list.  We hope to discuss this on next week's
> call.
>
> Thanks again for all your input.
>
> J. Scott
>
>  j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo!
> Inc. | evansj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | 408.349.1385
>

> ________________________________
> From: "Soininen, Jonne (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <jonne.soininen@xxxxxxx>

>>> participants. However, basically just 10-20 people are really active.

_

_

--
Jonne Soininen