ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Work style / best practices

  • To: "Working Group" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Work style / best practices
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 07:19:16 -0700

How does the recording sound for the rest of you? It really sucks when I
try to play it. The speed seems messed up throughout the recording.
Also, I noticed that the PDP-WT's transcript was posted same day.

But if it is going take a few days to get the transcript, then an action
item recap needs to be posted relatively quickly, at least within a
couple hours of the call.

Tim