ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Summary and Action Items: WGT Conf Call (26 March 2009)

  • To: avri@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Summary and Action Items: WGT Conf Call (26 March 2009)
  • From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:58:59 +0200

The way the W3C process deals with this is twofold:

1. There is chair discretion in whether or not an issue is re-opened, *if* there is new information.

2. Participants can demand the record of the meeting to show that a previously-closed issue is being reopened.

There is a preferende to *not* reopen issues, but when needed, it can be done. I'd suggest a somewhat similar approach here.

Cheers,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@xxxxxx>