ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Consensus Discussion: Additional Thought

  • To: "cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "avri@xxxxxxx" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Consensus Discussion: Additional Thought
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:28:49 +0100

I also agree with Avri¹s suggestions and I also propose we stick to the use
of unanimous agreement ­ it is widely understood by everyone and its
numerical connotation is self-proclaimed. I see the decision as having more
weight if it is unanimous.
I would also like to see the category of ?True Consensus-Meeting Everyone¹s
needs: Everyone¹s true needs are met and a solution is found that everyone
feels excited about.  Not a compromise or amalgam of people¹s original
preferences, but a ³third way.²

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,