ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Charter Guidelines Sub-Team: 30 April?

  • To: <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Charter Guidelines Sub-Team: 30 April?
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:09:55 -0400

Working Group Team:

I/we never received any response to the email below (sent 24 Apr) from
anyone on the "Charter Guidelines" sub-team.   As a result, no conference
call was scheduled for today, 30 April by Glen.   It will have to be
rescheduled, perhaps by Doodle.  I will ask Glen for suggestions.

The "Operating Model" team is scheduled for 1500 UTC and a reminder was sent
out today by Glen.

Ken Bour