ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Summary of Conference Call Today, 10 June, Delayed until Friday

  • To: <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Summary of Conference Call Today, 10 June, Delayed until Friday
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:10:13 -0400

Working Group Team:

To those who were able to join the call today, thank you for making it
productive even with so many members absent.  For those who missed it and
are waiting in eager anticipation of the Summary, it will be delayed until
Friday due to other scheduling conflicts that I overlooked when I wrote my
earlier email to the list.

Regards,

Ken