ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Are we meeting today at 3 PM to work on the Operating Guidelines

  • To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Are we meeting today at 3 PM to work on the Operating Guidelines
  • From: Gray Chynoweth <gchynoweth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:59:44 -0400 (EDT)

I can meet.

Graham H. Chynoweth
General Counsel

Dynamic Network Services, Inc.
1230 Elm Street, 5th Floor
Manchester, NH 03101
(p) +1.603.296.1515
(e) gchynoweth@xxxxxxxxxxx
(w) http://www.dyn-inc.com

Confidentiality Statement

Privileged and Confidential. The information contained in this electronic
message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use
of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify Dynamic Network Services,
Inc. immediately at +1.603.668.4998 or reply to gchynoweth@xxxxxxxxxxx and
destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. This message is not
intended as an electronic signature.