ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Operating Model Guidebook Outline Revision

  • To: "'Working Group'" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Operating Model Guidebook Outline Revision
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 13:11:48 -0400

WG Team Members:

In preparation for our call on Monday, I was able to update Sections 2 & 3
of the outline based upon the work completed in Sydney on 25 June.

I am having grave difficulties with the Social Text WIKI site today
(repeatedly losing connection and updates!) and decided to abandon my
efforts temporarily until the site is running normally.  Before it
completely stopped responding, I think I managed to get enough done for our
next task on Monday.  I will check back over the weekend to see if there is
any improvement.  If not, I will attach the latest outline to a subsequent
email and send to the list.

Enjoy the weekend for those celebrating 4 July!

Talk to you on Monday.

Ken