ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Cancellation: 22 July Conference Call

  • To: "'Working Group'" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Cancellation: 22 July Conference Call
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:03:48 -0400

J. Scott and Team Members:

Unfortunately, I have had practically no time since Sydney to begin
substantive work on drafting either the Charter or Model outlines.  As a
result, there isn't any new content for the WGT to review at this time.  I
suggested to J. Scott that we cancel the 22 July meeting, but keep the one
after that scheduled for 5 August.  He concurred.

Hopefully, I will have opportunities over the next two weeks to make
progress on the drafting activities.

Regards,

Ken Bour

Policy Staff Consultant