ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Today's call cancelled

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Today's call cancelled
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:54:42 -0800 (PST)

I tried to send a message earlier and it bounced.  Unavoidable emergency on my
end.  Left me out of office and discombobulated.  Sorry to have missed and not
given proper warning.

J. Scott

 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx