ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Today's Call

  • To: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Today's Call
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 09:09:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear All:

Sorry for the late notice, but I have been called into an emergency and will
not be able to attend today's call.  I am happy to hand the gavel to Cheryl or
Marika if folks still want to have a call.  If not, then let's cancel today's
call and I PROMISE to make sure to be at next week's call.

J. Scott

 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx