ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] IMPORTANT Call for Consensus on text for Public Comment

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] IMPORTANT Call for Consensus on text for Public Comment
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:07:28 -0800 (PST)

IMPORTANT --- WG WT CALL FOR CONSENSUS ON TEXT FOR PUBLIC COMMENT -- IMPORTANT

Dear All:

At our last call held on Wednesday, January 6, 2010 the members WG WT then
present reached consensus that we should have a call for consensus with regard
to our draft text for the Working Group Guidelines document.  For your
convenience, I have attached a copy of the final draft text for review.

To this end, I would ask that each member of the work team review the
attached document between now and 23:59 UTC on Tuesday, January 26, 2010.  In
order to facilitate efficiency in this process, please ONLY RESPOND TO THIS
MESSAGE IF YOU WISH TO OBJECT TO PLACING THE ATTACHED TEXT OUT FOR PUBLIC
COMMENT.

On the other hand, if you have specific editorial revisions, please send them
directly to Markia who is copied here with a copy to me as Chair.  If you have
specific substantive issues, please raise those to the whole working group by
using the list.

I am very excited that we are close to having a draft on which we can seek
public comment.  You all should be very proud.  I know this has been slow
going, but each of you should be proud of this work.

I would also like to offer a special thanks to Marika for her continued support
in assisting this team.

Gisella will be sending out reminders on our next call soon.  I believe (but I
could be wrong) that this call is tentatively schedule for Wednesday, January
27, 2010 at are normal time.  We are scheduled to complete our discussions on
the additional questions put to us.  A copy of these can be found on the Wiki.

Kind regards.

J. Scott Evans

 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx